Monday, November 26, 2007

Here Come The Warm Jets: Week 12

Like most of us on Thanksgiving, the Jets went to someone else's house and ended up taking a giant dump.

At least most of us get to do that in privacy. They had the lack of grace to take a giant dump in front of everyone.

This was probably the first game that they didn't even look competitive. It was over before I even sat down to eat my kosher turkey.

Now it's not even December and I'm reduced to watching college football to see whom I want the Jets to draft (Dorsey from LSU is my choice for now) and figuring out good trade scenarios for Chad Pennington (does he reunite with Herm? does he follow Vinny one more time?)

One thing on Clemens: a lot of people seem to want to put this loss on him. From what I saw, though, this was all on the offensive line. They couldn't run block, and they couldn't give him a pocket for more than a couple of seconds. I don't care if it's a young QB in his third start or Tom Brady, if your offensive line stinks, you stink. I'll give Clemens a pass on this one. I still like his arm, and I don't think he looks shaky making decisions in the pocket.

By the way, my statement from a few weeks ago stands: if they lose to Miami next week, I want everyone fired. Every. Single. One of them.

No dumping allowed in Miami.

No comments: