Monday, November 5, 2007

Here Come The Warm Jets: Week 9

In honor of the game this week, here are some other new ways the Jets can lose in spirit-crushing fashion:

1) Try to kneel down to kill the final 10 seconds. Fumble the snap, other team recovers to score the winning touchdown.

2) On one of those Trinity-style multiple lateral plays at the end.

3) After throwing the game-losing interception, Kellen Clemens punches my mom.

4) Mangini calls more crappy plays on 3rd and 4th and goal blowing a chance to tie or take the lead in the final minute, and then raises my property taxes.

5) After blowing a large halftime lead, they also work to repeal the 22nd amendment and George W. Bush is elected to yet another term.

6) I'm sure there's one even worse than all this. They have a bye week to figure it out.

3 comments:

THE INNOVATOR said...

I like number 5.

Twinkie said...

How can you not appreciate the absolute animated hi-larity of No. 3.

Can't you see Clemens, running off the field, then into the stands to deck an innocent bystander.

Then, of course we must flash pan to a shocked Dan who mutters the line...

THE INNOVATOR said...

Well the reason I don't like No. 3 is maybe the interception was Wendy's fault. How do I know, I mean maybe she ran the wrong route and deserved to get punched, did you ever think of that one their Pops?