Saturday, June 6, 2009

Game 53 - Nationals 7, Mets 1

I just don't know what to say.

I was eating dinner and didn't get to my XM and when I did, the score was already 7-0.

I checked out GameCast and saw they hit into four double plays in the first five innings. That's call a rally killer folks, no need for any funny words to add to the facts...

So, what else is in the news?

Red Wings are up 3-2 after blowing out the Pens before a packed house and 17 people watching at home.

Thanks to the Dodgers, we're only three games back of the first-place Flithies, who head to Shea to start next week and will see a rested Johan Santana on the hill. Can't wait for that...

I'm watching one of the final episodes of Pushing Daises, a great show that was asked to put up great ratings. I really don't know what it was losing to, but clearly intelligence isn't important on network TV...

I've got to hope that the Magic show up tomorrow night against the Lakers. They can't go to Orlando down 2-0 and expect to head back to LA, yet alone head back up 3-2...

OK, I'm gonna watch "The Wrestler" now, with hopes that Livan Hernandez gives another come from nowhere performance like Mickey Rourke supposedly did.

No comments: