Thursday, June 18, 2009

Game 63 - Orioles 5, Mets 4

Frankie finally blew one.

It was bound to happen sooner or later. Just a shame it had to take place today with the Flithies getting swept by the Jays and a chance to move just two games back...

Nevertheless, couple of good things. Ryan Church with a big hit and Daniel Murphy with a clutch double to score a run late and give them the lead.

Shame to see David Wright struggle like he did, but he was also white-hot for about two weeks so there was eventually gonna be a cooling off period.

Another quality start from Livan, who reached the seventh inning and is giving nothing but innings from the bottom of the rotation...

I haven't mentioned anything about Sammy Sosa cuz I'm still trying to formulate my thoughts, but I do know that I'm sick and tired of "leaked" information. It's just annoying and that's coming from a journalist.

I don't fault them. I fault the lawyers that gave up the goods and I hope they all get disbarred and outcast from the profession. But something tells me that's not gonna happen.

Something tells me that Fernando Nieve won't pitch as well as he did last time out against the Yankees, but you never know and I can only hope for the best...

No comments: