Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Terminal Podcast

So I've been away from this site for some time, not that I was missed...

But I was busy. Moving my family to Atlanta, finding employment and thinking up a master plan with nothing but sweat inside my hand...

Anyway, the result is a post that may have made it out with little to nothing to it except confusion.

Point is, here is a link to a podcast featuring yours truly in my new job, bartender at the Terminal, the newest addition to Hartsfield International and the only place where knowledgeable sports fans can gather and not only discuss sports but be quizzed at the same time.

So if you're in between flights and looking to kill some time, check out The Terminal Podcast and let us know what you think. It's still a work in progress.

MAK

----------------
Now playing: Martin Kester - Terminal podcast 9-09
via FoxyTunes

No comments: