Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I hate all of yous

I have been out of town recently and obviously have not kept up with this tremendously popular and insighful website that I helped create. And now that I am back I wanted to go check out what I missed.

Dan I agree with everything you said about Jerome James. I love the Eddie Lee Wilkins reference too.

Then I searched farther down and read the old school lyrics segment and I must say somebody owes me 3 minutes of my fucking life back. That was the worst discussion ever, in the history of the spokenor written word, EVER!!!!!

Now on to more important things, I am here to stay and will be writing much more as the weeks pass. One thing I want our fans to be on the lookout for is our in depth preview and analysis of both the NFL and college football, including me naming the 2017 Heisman Trophy winner (oh that's going to be a doozy).

No comments: