Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Can you really trust the source?

From the grave OR via the link that is Jessica Alba's eyes...

Ah, the Giants, the Giants. Here's a link for Dan and all the Eli haters. It's a simulation on Madden 08 of the Super Bowl, provided by the Boston Globe. Maybe that's why Elisha throws two picks and hits some TE named Marshall for his only touchdown in a 37-14 loss.

As excited as I am about the Santana deal, I'll pop the bubbly when they announce the signing of the deal and I see him in a Mets hat.

The Hoyas are playing solid basketball right now. Not world-beating ball, but enough to top quality Big East competition. The younger players are looking better each game, but still have disappearing acts (See 4-of-17 from deep at West Virginia in a game that was closer than it needed to be). Nevertheless, the point is to peak in mid to late February and I have faith in JT III to do just that.

I've got other ideas to expound upon, but there's a house haunting course I've got to take and Lucy gets a little red if we're late.

1 comment:

Dan Filowitz said...

If I was being honest, I would call myself more "Purposely Annoying My Giants Fan Friends For My Own Personal Amusement Guy" than "Eli Hater".

But that's me.