Friday, January 25, 2008

Random Stuff

- Dan sure does love the NBA, just read all of his posts. I mean this guy watching more league action that Ric Bucher.

- Speaking of Dan, he also hates Cam Cameron. And really I can't blame him for hating the guy, but it is boarding on obsession.

- While we are ont he subject of obsessions, how bout that Eli Freaking Manning. I lover his retard face and slumped shoulders, as long as he keeps going to Super Bowls.

- The Super Bowl. Don't know if you heard, but Tom Brady may have had a boot on his foot, or he may not have, I wasn't paying close enough attention. I cannot get into the Super Bowl hype too early, next week we will have more to say about this game

- Lastly, I have been slack this fall on my movie watching, as regulars will no I am an avid movie fan. I usualyl write some reviews and always have an Oscar preview. But as I siad this fall I was slack, so I am trying to catch up on films I wanted to see and filsm that have been nominated (usually they are pretty similar). The first movie I had a chance to catch up on was "Juno." All I can say is go see it, it is an amazing film, sharply written, beautifully directed and full of great performances. Go see it, now, stop reading and go.

No comments: