Friday, February 29, 2008

Filowitz's Friday Five

I've been exhausted lately, and am in our hometown of Teaneck right now to celebrate my father's 15th official birthday. So here's a short version of the five:

1) Read Chuck Klosterman's article in the NY Times about the Celtics. Great stuff.

2) Read the Ball Don't Lie blog on Yahoo! Sports everyday. J.E. Skeets and Kelly Dwyer know the game and are both funny. Rod Benson (D-League All Star) has the best athlete blog there is.

3) The Sporting News has a blog now that is pretty interesting. Another one to add to your daily readings.

4) Listen to the Disciples of Clyde NBA Podcast. Please?

5) I'll have more to say about the Jets' moves in free agency once it all settles down. I know, I know, you all wait with baited breath.

No comments: