Friday, February 15, 2008

Poetry?

If I can't write poetry, I can't write poetry. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about poetry. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise writer, and we're talking about poetry. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about poetry, not a blog, not a blog, not a blog, but we're talking about poetry. Not the blog that I go out there and die for and write every blog like it's my last but we're talking about poetry man. How silly is that? ... Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about poetry. We're talking about poetry man. We're talking about poetry. We're talking about poetry. We're not talking about the blog. We're talking about poetry. When you come to the site, and you see me write, you've seen me write right, you've seen me give everything I've got, but we're talking about poetry right now. ... Hey I hear you, it's funny to me too, hey it's strange to me too but we're talking about poetry man, we're not even talking about the blog, when it actually matters, we're talking about poetry ... How the hell can I make my blog better by writing poetry?

No comments: