Thursday, March 20, 2008

Final Four Predictions

Okay, here are the Final Four picks and I will give you who they beat in the Elite Eight. Also check back just before the ball tips today I will predict every game.

EAST REGION
North Carolina over Louisville


MIDWEST REGION
Kansas over Wisconsin


SOUTH REGION
Memphis over Texas


WEST REGION
Xavier over Connecticut


SEMI FINALS
Kansas over North Carolina
Memphis over Xavier

AND

Rock Chalk JAYHAWK BABY................I will take Kansas to win it all

3 comments:

Dan Filowitz said...

Not bad.

Here are some picks from someone who has barely watched three college basketball games all year:

Texas over Pittsburgh
UCLA over Duke
Georgetown over Kansas
North Carolina over Louisville

North Carolina over Georgetown
UCLA over Texas

UCLA over North Carolina

So eat my Mbah a Moute!

THE INNOVATOR said...

You are the perfect fit to have great picks Dan. Everyone overrates the female who pikcs by uniform colors and team mascots, they don't win that much. but you Dan, you watch a little college hoops here and there, you are vaguely familiar with some of the star player, you know who the good coach's are and the quality programs, but you don't have too much knowledge where you completely over analyze every match-up and talk your way in and out of every pick.

Dan Filowitz said...

It's true. Last year I probably watched the least college ball I ever watched in my life (though I do follow the big stories, know the big names, etc.)

And I had my best year ever picking games.

This year, of course, it probably won't work, and my picks will be the same garbage they were when I payed more close attention and watched random Big 12 games on Wednesday nights.

Ultimately, just about every game is a coin flip, and there's always a 50% chance you'll lose a coin flip. Except those 1vs16 games. I don't think a 16 will ever win (saying that, it will now definitely happen this year.)