Thursday, March 20, 2008

Day One Picks

I am willing to put myself out there everyday this tournament for the joy and ridicule of my loyal readers. Thankfully most of you will have picked your brackets already and won’t heed any of the advice you read on here.

No. 14 Georgia at No. 3 Xavier- Well since I have them in the Final Four lets go with Xavier. Georgia FUCKING stinks!!!

No. 16 Portland State at No. 1 Kansas- Ummm….Kansas, by a lot.

No. 12 Temple at No. 5 Michigan State- Everyone likes the upset here, the only thing upset will be Fran Dunphy’s stomach when Michigan State stomps them.

No. 11
Kentucky at No. 6 Marquette- I like Kentucky in a big upset, I think Joe Crawford and Ramel Bradley will be huge.

No. 11
Baylor at No. 6 Purdue- I hate Baylor and Scott Drew’s little cheating ass, and I love Matt Painter and everything the Boilermakers stand for, so let’s go with Purdue.

No. 9 Kent State at No. 8 UNLV- The more I look at it, the more I really think I would take Lon Kruger to coach my team any day, UNLV.

No. 13 Oral Roberts at No. 4 Pittsburgh- Something wants me to go with the upset here, but Pittsburgh is playing well so they are the pick.

No. 14 Cornell at No. 3 Stanford- I hate the Cardinal and the faggot Lopez twins. Cornell shots the three-ball exceptionally well and they have their own 7-footer, UPSET SPECIAL…..CORNELL BIG RED

No. 11 Kansas State at No. 6 USC- Perhaps the game with the most talent out there; 6 potential NBA players in OJ Mayo, Taj Gibson, Davon Jefferson, Daniel Hackett, Bill Walker and Michael Beasely. I will take Beasely and Walker and the Kansas State Wildcats to pull off the upset

No. 15 Belmont at No. 2 Duke- Belmont is cool, but Duke will win going away.

No. 13 Winthrop at No. 4 Washington State- Winthrop pulled off a shocker last year but they are not nearly the same team now, and Wazzou brings back their entire squad from last years Tournament run, Wazzou in a route.

Texas A&M at No. 8 Brigham Young- I have no idea who to pick in this game, especially since the winner is going to get slaughtered by UCLA. I will say BYU because they are Mormon.

No. 14 Cal State Fullerton at No. 3 Wisconsin- Everyone hates on the Badgers but not me, I will go with Wisconsin.

No. 10 Arizona at No. 7 West Virginia- The Battle of the Bad Coach’s, both Kevin O’Neil and Bob Huggins couldn’t coach their way out of a paper bag. I think Arizona has way more talent, but I will still say West Virginia; that is how bad I think O’Neill is at his job.

No. 12 George Mason at No. 5 Notre Dame- As I state the other day I can’t pick two white assholes who look like they went to Bosco, upset special a with George Mason.


No. 16 Mississippi Valley State at No. 1 UCLA- I will let the readers decide this barn burner.

No comments: