Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Change I Was Personally Involved In

Readers of The Sherman Avenue Block Party!

It is my pleasure to announce that the Disciples of Clyde NBA Podcast is back for a whole new season.

Not only that, but we have a whole new web site. That's right, a new web site! Check it out.

And, wait, there's more!

We even have a new logo. Look at this:



Pretty cool, huh?

We're back to doing weekly podcasts. We'd sure appreciate it if you listened.

Thanks!

Oh, and one more thing:


(hat tip to The Sporting Blog for the sweet Undrcrwn pic)

4 comments:

zman said...

That's a great t-shirt. I like the other one too. You know, the one where Obama is like Vince Carter and McCain is like Frederic Weis. (Sorry, I just broke the moratorium on Frederic Weis references, a moratorium that I instituted myself!)

Dan Filowitz said...

They call that one "The O Face"

Undrcrwn is great. I have one of their shirts. It says:

Larry&
Stacey&
Anderson&
Greg&
The Shark

See what it looks like:

http://tinyurl.com/5mmtot

zman said...

I've seen those. I want the '83 UNC squad.

zman said...

But not that crazy argyle crap.

http://tinyurl.com/5l4za9

Why is Sam Perkins called Sam and not Smooth though?