Thursday, June 4, 2009

Game 51 - Pirates 11, Mets 6

It's raining frogs.

It's raining frogs.

What can I say? Back to you.

I could change that to...

Mets get blown out.

Magic get blown out.

What can I say? Back to you.

It would be even better if I complained about no flying cars, but wha to think about when I've got little to deal with on this day, the day of your daughter's first funeral or wedding.

OK, what can I really say? I missed this game outright. I was watching the NBA Finals and the Magic were up, I turned away and when I came back they were down. Each time I went back to the game, they trailed by more.

At least Jameer Nelson came back and played well. I wish I could say the same about a lot of other things...

I wish I didn't have to look to Tim Redding to stop the bleeding. Jeez, at least he should have some motivation going against his former mates.

No comments: