Friday, June 12, 2009

Game 57 - Phillies 6, Mets 3 (10 innings)

I'm just disappointed right now.

Mets found a way to lose. In extra innings, no doubt. Even with Tim Redding going seven strong innings no less...

Then I stayed up and instead of reading my library book, The Watchmen, I watched the Magic figure out a way to give up another game and end the NBA Finals with another overtime loss.

At least I can hang my happy hat on the fact that today, I used a company vehicle to complete a task that was just for me...

So maybe this was my punishment. Maybe I had to suffer, that the worry the rest of the trip about me losing my job wasn't enough.

Life sucks that way and something tells me that the Yankees are gonna make life suck for John Maine in that matchbox of a stadium in the Bronx.

No comments: