Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Here Come The Warm Jets: Week 8 2009

Warning - if you are sensitive to profanity, you're going to want to stop reading now.

I'm not kidding. There's going to be a lot of it. A lot.

I'll wait until you all leave.

(waits. pours drink. stirs slowly. takes sip. looks around. takes off glasses. cleans glasses. puts glasses back on. take another sip.)


Okay, now that all our fucking nancy readers have left:

Are you fucking kidding me? Did the Jets just fucking lose to Ted motherfucking Ginn motherfucking Jr.?

Ted fucking Ginn? Really? Fuck me. Fuck me in the face with a fucking giant fucking turkey leg. Fuck me in the ear with a fucking allen wrench. Fuck me sideways with a spiked bat.

I mean, come the fuck on.

The fucking defense plays out of their fucking minds. Fucked the Wildcat in it's Wildcat ass. The fucking offense played good enough to win. Not fucking great, mind you, but good the fuck enough.

But no, they have to go let motherfucking Ted Ginn run two kicks back for fucking scores. Not one, but fucking TWO.

This fucking team makes me fucking sick. I'm fucking glad they're going on a bye. They need to go the fuck away for a while and figure some shit out. And the whole team needs to shut the fuck up. Stop talking shit and start fucking winning.

While they figure out what the fuck they need to do start winning winnable fucking games, they need to leave me the fuck alone. My fucking stomach can't take much fucking more of this shit.

Fuck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Kohler ghost write this? Two dreadful home games in a row. I knew it was a bad sign when Feely was the only one making the tackles on kick returns. That being said, why wasn't he staying back to act like a safety on those returns? Nothing worse than getting swept by the Dolphins. A guy in my office wore a Dolphins denim jacket all day yesterday and I couldn't even make fun of him. Suprisingly, I haven't received a phone call to buy a PSL in a few weeks. I'm waiting for that call!!

-Anonymous Jets Fan

zman said...

Has a team ever scored 30 points despite generating only 104 yards of offense? That's a point per every 3.5 yards!

zman said...

JAY-EE-TEE-ESS!