Saturday, October 6, 2007

On Campus 10/6/07

Shit, I don't know what happened here, I had this post all typed up and saved I thought, but I guess it didn't save. I have tried looking for it and recovering it but to no aval. So unfortunately there will be no detail but here is a series of games to keep your eye on during Gut Check Saturday and some players that could have a bigg effect on todays games. The one thing I will say is if you get a chance to watch the Wisconsin/Illinois game be sure to check out the wideout for Ron Zook's Illini Arrelious Benn, he is a fucking beast.

5 Games to Watch

#25 Nebraska vs. #17 Missouri-


#10 Oklahoma vs. #19 Texas-


#20 Cincinnati vs. #21 Rutgers-


#5 Wisconsin vs. Illinois-


#12 Georgia vs. Tennessee-


4 Players to See

Curtis Painter, QB Purdue-


Todd Ressing, QB Kansas-


Keon Lattimore, RB Maryland-


Arrelious Benn, WR Illinois-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to use your brain on that one, dumbass! Seriously, did you eat the words or did you let Brian Cashman manage them?
Kid P.